Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!



Happy New Year everyone! I thought I'd try to give our blog a try again! We'll see how it goes this year. I've been reading back through previous posts and through journal entries I've made on Logan's carepage and I've realized what a gift these are to us!

Here was our attempt at a family picture this Christmas. And if you think I uploaded the wrong photo...think again. They ALL looked like this one, with Logan looking at his feet! I thought he would've hit this stage when he was 2. But nope...it's most definitely happening while he's 4!

We'd all like to wish everyone a healthy and happy 2010! We pray God's presence in each of your lives and many blessings to you all!

Love, The Maiers

3 comments:

Gina and the Gang said...

Yay!! You're back on the blog! Hope you had a great Christmas. You all look great!

my life: said...

She's back!!! Seriously...I've been checking...how'd I miss it?

You do look great...is the hair darker? I like it! :0)

jsake1 said...

The family looks great. Even if Logan is looking down. Happy New year. Glad to see you back. Hope your Christmas was good.