Have you ever procrastinated so much on something then when you actually want to do it…it’s just too far gone to tackle? Well, welcome to my blog experience! So much has happened in our lives since Yosemite that it’s almost embarrassing to ever post again. But I’ll give it a try anyway. In a nutshell…here goes:
- Nate has accepted a position with his previous employer in Indiana!
- We’ve been in the packing stage for the past month and Nate, Cali and our things will be relocating to Winona Lake, IN on Sept. 1st.
- The boys and I will still be in West Sac at Bruce & Beckie’s until we (hopefully) close on our new home there.
- We took our last trip to Monterey (sniff sniff) to visit my brother and sister in-law and have the most amazing beach pictures to commemorate the weekend! (I’ll attach those in a later post….hopefully!)
- We visited Fairy Tale Town with our local CHD support group, Hearts of Hope. Channel 10 news was there and Logan made the 5 and 6 o’clock news. (Of course he wouldn’t give the interviewer the time of day when it came to asking him questions…so his appearance consisted of sliding down “Owl’s Tree House Slide”.
- The boys had their last well-baby checks with Dr. Warden (BIG sniffles there!) and I’ll have to post that picture too. Greatest doctor EVER!
- Logan had his last check up and echo with Dr. Fallah and everything looks great! Finally, our most recent adventure was a day at the fair where we were treated by Hearts of Hope with free admission and free ride bracelets too! Again…separate post to follow.
I think that sums it up. I will TRY my hardest to keep this thing up to date. This next chapter of our lives is sure to be an adventure…a very COLD adventure!