Monday, August 31, 2009

Update on Logan

I've been bad at updating everyone on Logan's health. But...no news is good news! He's had a really good summer without any major colds, praise God! This next month however, we're gearing up to see his new cardiologist. (Hopefully this one's a keeper!) Here's a reminder of what happened at his last appt.

He's scheduled to see a dr from Riley Children's who is suppose to be one of the best in our area. He's ordered an echo which was done at a hospital near his pediatrician's office. (Pictured above.) Then a chest x-ray was ordered which I was able to have done here at our local hospital. (Saved me another hour drive to the other hospital.) And finally, he's requested an EKG that will be done at the time of the appt. So all bases have been covered and I feel like he'll be well informed about Logan's anatomy at this initial visit. (Something I wasn't so confident in with the first dr.)

Logan also had his 4 year check-up ( a tad early due to preschool requirements) and he did really well. He weighs 36 lbs and is 37.25 ins tall...which is 75% in weight and 5% in height! That's our Logan! :)

4 comments:

Gina and the Gang said...

Sooo cute. Glad to hear he had a wonderful, healthy summer!

jsake1 said...

Glad to see some posts. I know how hard it is, especially cause of Summer. The Boys look very cute! I hope you are doing well and settleing into the school hrs when they are gone. Mine go back to school Wed. I am ready! :) Thanks for the posts.
Love ya
Sharon

Krishna said...

'Next Blog' Link send me here,
commenting only to inform you,
Hope your family live with full enjoyments.

Krishna said...

The header image is really appreciable, very attractive & the kids in that were looking like the star.
Really That is Great image.