Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow, snow and more SNOW!

We got a TON of snow today! And as luck would have it...4 months ago I made a hair appointment for this very morning and I had to go out in this craziness! It took me a half hour to go pick up Logan from my girl friend's house...a trip that would normally only take me 10 minutes. Luckily Nate was able to go pick up Luke from school...which worked out well seeing that I ended up in a ditch today! Thankfully it was only across the street from our driveway and Nate was able to call one of his co-workers to come pull my car out. I have a feeling that Mr. Getz and his perfect side lawn won't be thanking me come spring time!

2 comments:

my life: said...

You crazy girl! I feel ya...Grace had an eval on the North side of town today...8 am I was out and about.
Hope the hair was worth it! ;0)
P.S. you're on a roll

Gina and the Gang said...

Yikes. Congrats on your inagural snow accident. Did you make it to your appointment??? Priorities!