Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our new ride!

November started out pretty mellow in the Maier home. But with the holidays in full swing now, things are picking up. We were blessed to spend Thanksgiving with our friends from W. Sacramento who now live in Indianapolis temporarily. The weather was perfect for the 3 hour drive and our new minivan complete with a DVD player was the icing on the cake! Oh yea…a minivan people! We took the plunge and purchased this little beauty. I never thought I’d be a “minivan” mom but I have to tell ya…it’s the best thing! There’s so much room and did a mention the DVD player? Ahhh, silence on a 3 hour drive is priceless!


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations on the minivan! We also have a silver odyssey. I love it! I also never thought I'd drive one, but once we had Ava I was begging for one!

jsake1 said...

Very nice ride! I just got a used mini-van. I would rather have yours! It is very pretty. The DVD players are great!