Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello Indiana!




Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting. Things have been crazy since we’ve arrived in Indiana with little down time. Even as I type this…Grandma and Grandpa are here visiting from Kansas. Our house is wonderful! I have so many awesome plants to care for that I’m afraid I won’t give them the justice they deserve. There’s also a small garden with tomatoes, jalapeño peppers and onions. When do you pick onions? Who knows…not me!!

Our lot is just about a half acre and the boys are enjoying every inch of it! They’re outside most of the day…riding their bikes, making bark stew in one of the 4 bird baths or chatting our neighbor’s ear off! OH! And the neighbors…we’ve had chocolate chip cookies delivered, welcome wishes and more babysitting offers than I know what to do with! Everyone is sooo friendly here!

Nate is enjoying his job (actually ‘enjoying’ doesn’t even come close to covering it!) and I’m afraid he might like them more than us at this point!! The promotion he was to wait a year for actually came last Friday…so things are moving right along for him. I’m so happy that he’s finally happy!

I attended a MOPS meeting this week while my grandparents stayed with the boys. That was fun experiencing a meeting at such a greater scale than I’m used to. I also received the gift of watching a miracle happen while witnessing our friend’s baby arrive into the world last night. How truly amazing!

Luke loves his preschool. I was worried that we’d have a repeat of the drama we went through together when he started last year, but much to my surprise, it was drama free! Logan on the other hand is having a hard time adjusting to children’s church each Sunday. We’re really hoping he comes around…for our sake and the poor volunteers too!

Hope everyone is well! Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Gina and the Gang said...

I didn't even know you were finally there! Your house and land look AWESOME, and I'm so glad that everyone in your family is happy. I need your mailing address when you get a chance!