Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1 down...3 of us to go!

Well...Nate, Cali and all of our belongings are making their way across the United States as I type this. His wonderful friends from Indiana flew in on Sunday afternoon to help him drive back. They made it to Park City, Utah last night and were hoping to play some golf or go down the Alpine Slides but both were already closed. So they ended up at some fun restaurant and played Rock Band on their big screen. They were somewhere in Wyoming mid morning when I talked with him.

The boys and I are staying with Nate's parents and we're definitely in "adjustment mode" still. Bedtime is the hardest. Logan's confused and asks for his own bed and his own house. Luke and Grandpa decided to start building a Go Cart from scratch yesterday so he's having the time of his life. But by the end of the night, he's way over-tired...you can imagine what that's like! We're all just grateful to have a place to stay during this transition though.

I don't have any pictures to post with this because I don't have access to those at the moment. But as soon as I get some, I'll pass them along! Hope all is well with all of you!

3 comments:

Heidi Schlotterback said...

Glad to hear that that Nate and guys made it out alright. We look forward to seeing all of you soon.

katieanne said...

It's fun to read about you raising two boys and see the hope for the future! Your family is adorable. Good luck moving!

Andrea said...

Hey Amber,
Did you guys move yet? I definitely want to keep in touch once in you are in Indiana!