Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prayer Request

I've been blessed to have "stumbled" upon this sweet family shortly after moving to Indiana. I've seen her warm comments on many of my "heart friends" blogs and to my surprise...we live only 3o minutes from eachother! In fact...I was able to help HER find a pediatrician for her daughter after my extensive search for one for Logan. Well, as I sit here and type this...their precious daughter Grace is undergoing heart surgery at Riley Children's Hospital. If you could take just a moment to say a prayer for Grace and her family, I know they would appreciate it. Even though it's been 2 years since we were in their position...the feelings NEVER go too far. You can follow Grace's progress here. Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Gina and the Gang said...

I'm glad you've connected with the Bakers. And I'm envious too! I guess that's one good thing about living back where it gets so cold...there are quite a few blogging friends that live in Indy with heart stories!

my life: said...

You are so sweet! When are you going to Riley??? We return April 22....we must meet. We also see Dr. Saur next week..got a sick kid? ;0)
And it's sweet that she's envious...I feel the same about the Cali girls! :0)