Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cards, cards and more cards...

If you made it to the bottom of my ridiculously long post previously, then you know that I'm starting my new venture as a Stampin' Up rep. I've been a scrapbooker and card maker for years now and I absolutely love it! Lately I've been caught up on the card making end of things it seems. I've found it to be less involved (as far as getting supplies out) and it takes a shorter amount of time to produce something worthy enough to take care of my "fix". So I thought I'd share some things on here from time to time. These pictures aren't great but the fact that I got 3 cards accomplished in 1 day is great!

p.s. I opted to stamp this afternoon instead of downloading our pictures from our trip to Monterey this weekend to visit my brother and sis-in-law. So there's more updating to come...



3 comments:

Nick and Angie said...

Amber... those are such cute cards! I especially like the one with the balloons!!!

Valerie said...

Do you make these cards and sell them? If so, I would like to buy some. Seriously, let me know.

jsake1 said...

Very nice Amber!. I am a Scrapbooker and haven't made any cards in years. Have fun with it. I should start doing them again too. Looks like fun!!! :)